There are many; below are several of them.
1. Expanding our Nuke arsenal when we should be reducing it. Along with that, withdrawing from international nuke treaties. Finally, some of the Powers-That-Be believing nukes can be used without any serious long-term consequences. All the above is simply unmitigated ignorance, and it borders on insanity.
2. Our Gov't doing little to nothing in terms of combatting Climate Change, or as one researcher refers to it, Climate Disruption. In fact, the current Administration's actions will make the Climate problem worse. I'm no expert in this area, but do have a Master's Degree in the fifth study tradition in Geography, Environmental Studies, or human impact on the environment. In those studies, it became clear to me that---no matter to what extent greenhouse gas emissions do contribute to the Climate problem (and they do)---it makes no sense whatsoever to fail to reduce those emissions. Despite Corporatist Propaganda to the contrary, greenhouse gas emissions contribute to Climate Disruption to one degree or another.
3. The Financialization of our economy. At one time, the Financial Sector made up about 3% of the economy; now it's about 33%. At the expense of the rest of us, that primarily benefits the Upper Crust. Small Business and wage earners both suffer. NeoFeudalism is approaching rapidly.
4. The continual expansion of the National Surveillance State. That's in concert with the virtual destruction of the Fourth Amendment.
5. The adoption of the Machiavellian concept of Perpetual War, which is being used to manipulate everyday people and further enrich the Super-Rich.
6. The Trump Presidency. His Administration is:
a. violating both Statutes and the Constitution;
b. harming the economy;
c. instituting NeoFascism into our Gov't;
d. promoting Crony Capitalism and the Oligarchy;
e. normalizing deceit, falsehoods, and propaganda;
f. alienating Allies;
g. promoting Authoritarianism;
h. accelerating NeoFeudalism;
i. making our country the laughingstock of the world;
j. encouraging lawlessness; and,
k. endangering all civilized countries and their peoples.
Trump's supporters had good reasons to be fed-up and angry prior to his election; however, I'm astounded that they still believe he's good for the country and the common people. It's plain that he's not, and never mind what a danger he is to the entire world.
Not only my opinion. Be Well
p.s. Again, a reminder: I'm not a Democrat or a Republican; and I've been keenly observing American politics ever since 1956.