Monday, January 28, 2008

Warlord McCain

"Bomb-Bomb Iran."
"Make it a hundred years...500 years."
"I'm going to bring you more wars, my friends."

This guy is appealing (with crazy talk) to MAYBE 20% of the electorate...and turning off the other 80% or so. What a strategy.

Since many Republicans viewed the Swift Boat attacks against Kerry as legitimate (I'm not saying they were or weren't), maybe they'll also appreciate these---for which I have no opinion as to legitimacy---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0