Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tempus Fugit

My abstract painting is taking more and more of my time, so somewhat regrettably, I must cut way back on posts to this site. Apologies to all, especially the new folks who recently joined/visited. You may wish to utilize this website's Search function and seek posts with the following terms: corporatocracy, or constitution, or republic, or globalization, or fascism, etc. I'm especially pleased with the three-part series on Globalization; that took a lot of work, and I believe it contains much valuable information.

If you care to visit, my new website is:
http://scott-haley.fineartamerica.com/
I've had a passion for art for several decades now, and because "Tempus Fugit", it's now that I must pursue it wholeheartedly.

Sincerest thanks to all for your support and kind remarks relative to Individual Sovereignty. From time to time, I'll try to squeeze in a post here...especially when the actions of the one-party corporatocracy are so outrageous that they beg for a scathing comment or two. (I know, that's almost every day.) :)

Be at peace...be well.

4 comments:

Scott Huminski said...

U.S.A. State Sponsored Terror (rock music video) Released

Anti U.S. Police State Musician/activist releases his 5th rock video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbojImKNlI

Television interview at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p/u/1/2KxmgZRUOnU

Scott Haley said...

Thanks for the links.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you must cut back. I also had to cut back, but I'm into it again, for the long haul I hope.

Good luck on your abstract painting website, and sorry to see someone who even knows what 'individual sovereignty' means quit publishing.

Curtis Edward Clark
Tea Party Originalism
http://teapartyoriginalism.blogspot.com/

Scott Haley said...

Thanks very much, Curtis. I appreciate your comments.

To everyone: check out the blogs belonging to Curtis [start with teapartyoriginalism, then access his complete profile for the others]. Looks like outstanding stuff. We need to be aware of the philosophical and historical bases of the Liberty Movement if we ever are to defeat the Statists.

Sometimes I think that it's only we Grandpas who realize the significance of all this. I'm sure that's not really true, but at times it seems so.

:)

The Coming A.I. Monopoly

Each of a few of the 813 billionaires in the USA are vying for control of the A.I. industry.  That's somewhat akin to a person wanting ...