Monday, October 24, 2016
Wars Against Americans Conducted by the Elites/the Corporatists/the Ruling Oligarchy
Following is a list of only some of the wars being waged by the Ruling Oligarchy in the USA against We the People.
1. The War on the First Amendment
2. The War on Journalists
3. The War on Whistleblowers
4. The War on Peaceful Protests and Dissent of Any Type
5. The War on Privacy
6. The War on Cash
7. The War on Drugs
8. The War on Prescription Painkillers
9. The War on the Fourth Amendment
10. The War on Health Food Supplements
11. The War on Alternative Medicine
12. The War on Alternative Energy
13. The War on Minorities
14. The War on Youth and Education
15. The War on the Mentally Ill
16. The War on Nonconformists
17. The War on Small Farmers
18. The War on Small Business of Any Type
19. The War on Industry
20. The War on Democracy
21. The War on Critical Thinking
22. The War on Military Vets
23. The War on Poor People
24. The War on the Middle Class
Following is a list of only some of the things that the Ruling Oligarchy promotes/promulgates/supports.
1. Crony Capitalism (aka, Fascism)
2. Edward Bernays Style Propaganda
3. Phony Elections
9. Class War
10. Military Aggression and War Profiteering
11. USA Hegemony and American Empire
12. Intervention in Foreign Civil Wars for Economic Reasons
13. Spying on Our Allies
14. Economic and Financial Bubbles
15. A Revolving Door Between Mega Banking and High-Level Gov't "Service"
16. Bailing Out Mega Financial Institutions Guilty of Fraud
17. Authoritarian Government
Notwithstanding popular opinion to the contrary, History has shown that Oligarchs and their puppets (e.g., Obama, McConnell, Clinton, McCain, Schumer, Pelosi, Cornyn, Cruz, etc.) don't care one scintilla about the old labels--- Right, Left, Conservative, Liberal, and on & on. At the highest levels, probably 99% of today's politicians are concerned only with this label--- Financier. Those are the people who run the world, not the puppet politicians. The International Financial Coterie (Professor Carroll Quigley's term) cares not at all about the old political paradigm. They care primarily about power, money, and the private governance of the planet. Ask David Rockefeller. In 1991, he stated publicly, "Surely it is better to have the world run by unelected elites than by the corrupt politicians of today.".
I suspect that Rockefeller was/is well-meaning, but like the famous Progressive journalist/author of the past, Walter Lippmann, he apparently believes that the commoners make up "the bewildered herd" and must be ruled by an "elite class of intellectuals". Toward the end of his life, Lippmann wound up believing that commoners should not be allowed to fully participate in democracy because they simply were not competent enough in such matters. That has become a dominant belief in Crony Capitalism. That is what the Corporatists-Oligarchs-Elites think... and that thinking is implemented by today's puppet politicians.
At the national level, the best way to oppose such people and their thinking is to boycott whenever possible... individually, or in organized groups, or both. We have been voluntarily complying with their nonsense for far too long. Stuck in Propaganda, Consumerism, and outright fraud, we have enabled the Fascist State. As I've pointed out several times before this, both Mussolini and FDR defined Fascism as: the perfect marriage of the State to Big Business. That's exactly what we have in this country...and much of the world. That's especially true in the Financial Sector.
We can take a small step toward restoring sanity by boycotting the current farce of an election with which we are faced. At the very least, don't vote for either of the major candidates... pick someone else. Almost anyone would be better than Trump or Clinton; 58% of us don't want either one of them. That's strong evidence of a phony election. The election IS rigged...but not in the way that Trump thinks.
Not only my opinion. Be Well