Below is a slightly edited email I sent to a few friends and family members today. Not that I want her (or Trump) to, and though it's not likely, Clinton still could win the election. It's certainly not probable, but it is possible under the Electoral College system.
1. Technically, the Presidential election is not yet over.
2. Electors are not bound by the Constitution to vote according to electoral pledges of the election we just had. Many, but not all, States and/or Parties have rules stating the electors should vote that way...but the fine for noncompliance is below $1,000.
3. President-Elect Trump is the least popular "winner" (of the pledges) we've had since 1824.
4. The Electoral College system was set up to favor the less populous States.
5. Clinton's lead in the popular vote is now over 2.2 million.
I'm surprised that the Corporate Media are not harping on all this; they clearly favored Clinton during the entire campaign season. The fact that these two candidates were selected as nominees is a sorry state of political affairs...and in Trump's case, a testament to just how much Americans are (in general) filled with anger & despair because of the policies & actions of the elitist Establishment. [It's too bad that Trump is, among other things, a rich billionaire Crony Capitalist.]
Boycotting would have sent a more powerful message.
Not only my opinion. Be Well