1. The Bond Market already is crashing.
2. That eventually will burst the Stock Market Bubble.
3. The Dollar is temporarily "strong", but only in terms of being the best house in a really horrible neighborhood.
4. We currently have the lowest number in years of people with a full-time permanent job.
5. The current Real Estate Bubble is on the cusp of bursting.
6. Mega Bank fraud continues...especially in terms of gold & silver price manipulation... because that makes the Dollar appear "strong".
7. Many countries (especially emerging markets) continue to bypass the USA by forming their own Trade & Finance agreements.
8. The second largest economy in the world, China, is in deep financial & economic trouble. Their Crash would affect the entire world.
9. Italy's financial system is on the verge of collapse.
10. Though they should bite the bullet, the Fed Reserve most likely will not raise interest rates beyond one time in 2017. That means more QE is coming, which means Bubbles. All financial & economic bubbles burst; there hasn't been a single time in human history when that wasn't true. The longer the Fed waits to bite the bullet, the bigger the Crash will be.
11. Deutsche Bank is in deep trouble. Their derivatives portfolio alone could crash them.
12. Price inflation in the USA already is edging up.
13. USA sovereign Debt as of tonight is just under $20 trillion... and increasing rapidly.
14. US Debt held by foreign countries is a bit over $6 trillion, and decreasing rapidly. Countries are dumping the Dollar. Those Dollars are coming home; that will decrease the value of each dollar, and that will cause an increase in price inflation.
[See the online "US Debt Clock" for the two items immediately above.]
15. Various analysts say to look for a continued expansion of the Wall Street Stock Market Bubble in early 2017, and then a massive correction later in the year. [That massive correction could well become a complete Crash... especially given what's going on in the Bond Market.]
16. The unmitigated Propaganda here in the USA continues: "The Recovery is doing fine..."; "The Fed has it under control..."; "Our economy is improving..."; etc., ad nauseam.
17. 50% of American workers have a yearly income of only $30K or less.
18. The top 1% in America has more wealth than the bottom 95% combined.
19. The 400 wealthiest individuals here have more wealth than the bottom 150 million individuals combined.
Yes, everything is fine... for a few people.
Not only my opinion. Be Well