Saturday, April 8, 2023

A BIG reason why the U.S. Empire is nearing the end of that road

 A brilliant analysis---
p.s.  Reminder:  I love the Land in which I live (the USA), but that doesn't mean I have to support the neoliberal incompetents (or their puppets) in Power here.  They continue to ruin my country, and it doesn't matter much at all whether Repubs or Dems are in the Oval Office or in control of Congress.  99% (+/-) of them promulgate a foreign policy which is arrogant, hostile, and generally harmful to the world.  They all should be voted out of office ASAP.
...............
Not only my opinion.  Be Well

No comments:

After EIGHTEEN YEARS, this State Dept. diplomat...

has resigned because of Biden's egregious, hypocritical Gaza policy. https://www.democracynow.org/ 2024/5/3/state_dept   Listen carefull...