Monday, April 24, 2023

For any new readers here,

at the link below you'll find my bona fides---


Also, some of you may have noticed that recently my book received a 1-Star review on Amazon.  I'm not concerned about the 1-Star rating because as the old saying goes, you can't please all the people all the time.  Plus, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What I must comment on, though, are the two blatant lies in the review.  According to the reviewer, 
1)  the book is "climate denial", which is so false it's laughable; and
2)  the book is "anti-scientific", which also is false.
I've been steeped in science ever since the early 1960's, in academia, government employment, and environmental work in the private sector.  The book reflects that with specific examples.

I have no idea which specific ax this reviewer has to grind with me, but again, I don't mind critical, contrary opinions...as long as no falsehoods are involved.  Number 1) above is completely refuted by only two pages in my book, 37-38, and pretty much refuted in several other places.  Number 2) above is refuted by almost the entire book.  Just so you know.
..................
Be Well

No comments:

After EIGHTEEN YEARS, this State Dept. diplomat...

has resigned because of Biden's egregious, hypocritical Gaza policy. https://www.democracynow.org/ 2024/5/3/state_dept   Listen carefull...