Friday, January 19, 2024

"Choices & Change on the Path to a Sustainable Existence..."

 My second book is now available at the link below.  Please read the Description, in which I discuss who probably would enjoy the read and who would not.  ðŸ˜Š  


If interested at all in sustainability, you may also want to read a sample of the Introduction.  Click on "Read Sample" in the upper left quadrant of the page.  From time to time, I'll post other excerpts on this venue.  A hardback version will out soon.  I doubt that an eBook will be because (as I learned with the first book) getting it up and out is somewhat of a nightmare for a High Tech Dummy like me - even if I hire someone to do the eBook formatting.  😵

In any case, Thanks to All for your consideration, and 
Happy Trails,
Scott

No comments:

After EIGHTEEN YEARS, this State Dept. diplomat...

has resigned because of Biden's egregious, hypocritical Gaza policy. https://www.democracynow.org/ 2024/5/3/state_dept   Listen carefull...